Open Future Workshop:
September 16th-18th 2022
Life is encounter and communication. What will it bring you?
This open future workshop is for people who want to get in touch with future forces at work in their own lives.
Young people who are looking for their own path are especially welcome in this open future workshop.
Who are you?
- You have impulses in you, but you don’t know exactly what they are and you want to get closer to them.
- You realise that your interest goes beyond what you have known in your life so far and ask yourself where your journey is going.
- You want to explore your questions in a personal way and share them with others.
- You are looking for a collaboration that is focused, inspiring and freeing.
What is it about?
It is about the question of which future forces are unfolding in your life and how you yourself can participate in them.
I offer a path through which you can become attentive to phenomena in which future forces show themselves. It is about opening and training the senses with which you can perceive such phenomena.
You get the opportunity to give your own answers to the question of where you want to go in life. Answers in the sense of trying things out, acting them out and being curious. The future comes on its own, you can discover it here and now.
What do I assume?
Life occurs in the present, which is the encounter of past and future. In the future workshop you can create this encounter through artistic communication. Through…
– … communication with yourself, within yourself.
– … communication with me.
– … communication with the other participants.
– … communication with the stories and experiences you bring from the past.
– … communication with the immaterial and the future.
I offer my curiosity, deepening questions and my experiential knowledge. With presence in the movement, I accompany the improvisations of this future workshop.
When: Currently there are no dates planned. If you are interested, please write a short message and you will be informed as soon as there is another date (usually Friday evening to Sunday lunchtime).
Where: This open future workshop takes place at different locations. You can usually stay overnight and the group will take care of the catering together.
When: September 16th-18th, 2022
Where: In Berlin. More information after registration.
Group: The group consists of min. 4 and max. 12 participants.
Costs: 150€ + food costs (25€)